Frequently Asked Questions about Zacks Ultimate
+ What happens after my 30-day Zacks Ultimate trial is over?
You'll be notified at least seven days before your trial ends. You can choose to:
- Simply walk away and owe us nothing. We'll be sorry to see you go, but we mean it when we say beyond $1 there is no obligation.
- Let your Zacks Ultimate membership continue for only $299 per month.
- Join one or more of the individual portfolios.
+ Are there money-back guarantees?
You are backed with two assurances. The first is a Guarantee of Satisfaction. You may cancel up to 90 days after your $1 trial is over and if the service has not exceeded your expectations, then your money will be refunded - including the $1 you paid for the trial.
You will also be protected by a full-year, money-back Performance Guarantee. Details. That means if we don't help you beat the market, we'll refund your subscription.
+ What portfolios are included in Zacks Ultimate?
You gain real-time access to buys, sells, and market commentary from all of these private services:
- Black Box Trader Automated stock-picking formula distills 10 high-potential performers from thousands of stocks each week.
- Blockchain Innovators Zacks pursues massive gains from the emerging "Internet of Money" without the breakneck volatility of speculating in cryptocurrencies.
- Commodity Innovators seeks both short and long-term profits on oil, gold, livestock, grains, currencies, and more at reduced risk. No futures or options, just easy-to-trade stocks and ETFs.
- Counterstrike When High-Frequency Traders trigger panic sell-offs of good stocks, Zacks targets the best of them as they rebound.
- ETF Investor Blending Zacks Industry Rank with its 2-to-1 performance advantage with the Zacks ETF Rank, it rides emerging trends without added risk and fees from buying stocks individually.
- Healthcare Innovators Tracks breakthroughs in the pipeline throughout the healthcare sector - including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, devices, hospitals, and more.
- Home Run Investor Targets under-the-radar companies with over-the-top +50%, +100%, +200% potential. But it's watchful to prevent strike outs by cutting losers and providing diversity.
- Income Investor Balances more aggressive moves with a steady flow of income through selected high-dividend stocks, plus other low-risk assets that offer higher potential than fixed income.
- Insider Trader When significant insiders buy their own company's stock with their own money, it's an excellent signal - especially when combined with strong Zacks Rank timeliness and valuation factors.
- Large-Cap Trader Selected large-cap stocks offer greater resistance to volatility than small caps, and yet can fly under-the-radar with strong growth potential.
- Marijuana Innovators Shows which stocks to ride and which to shun as cannabis legalization is sweeping through North America, igniting the industry from $9 billion in 2017 to an expected $32 billion by 2020.
- Options Trader Blends the +24.9% yearly gain power of the Zacks Rank with professional options strategies to pursue substantial returns at a fraction of what would be risked on regular stock purchases.
- Short Sell List Non-biased, computer-driven list of stocks primed to fall much more than average, making them excellent candidates for shorting - especially in bear markets.
- Stocks Under $10 Pinpoints low-priced stocks with improving fundamentals and earnings outlooks for exceptional growth potential.
- Surprise Trader Zacks' research breakthrough isolates the most accurate analyst "whispers" to call positive earnings surprises before they're reported with over 80% accuracy.
- TAZR Technical Analysis + Zacks Rank blends the best of both worlds to catch a manageable handful of #1 and #2 stocks at the right time.
- Technology Innovators Tracks emerging trends and breakthrough companies in fast-growing fields such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and more.
- Value Investor Combining proven value criteria with Zacks Rank timing, it tracks undervalued companies until the market starts to see their real worth.
- Zacks Confidential Each week, Zacks Executive VP Kevin Matras spotlights key trades and commentary from one of our hottest strategists so you can see Zacks' Best of the Best.
- Zacks Premium Provides professional-grade tools to individual investors, featuring daily updates of the Zacks Rank, full access to Zacks Equity Research, Focus List portfolio of 50 stocks for the long haul, Premium Screens and much more.
- Zacks Top 10 Stocks Compiles the best 10 stocks to buy and hold throughout the year. Each pick comes with in-depth research, and is actively managed with quarterly updates.
+ Will following all Zacks portfolio recommendations be hard work or "too much information?"
Not at all - most members start by quickly scanning each of the portfolios, and then simply narrow them down to the one(s) that suit them best.
Also, each day you receive a summary email that spotlights intraday trades and key market commentary from the various services.
And if you have any questions or need any help sorting out which portfolios are best for you, just pick up the phone and talk to a real person who can give you the info you need.
Additional questions? Call toll-free at 1.888.775.8348 M-F, 10 am - 6 pm ET. Outside the U.S., 1.312.265.9309.
Remember, 30-day access to Zacks Ultimate only costs $1. You may cancel at any time, and there's not 1 cent of further obligation.