Back to top

Image: Bigstock

The Hottest Earnings Charts to Start the Week

Read MoreHide Full Article

We’re still in the heart of earnings season. About 80% of the S&P 500 have reported, but that still leaves 20% still to come.

There are over 600 companies reporting this week with a lot of big tech names and the big consumer plays we all know along with popular small and mid-cap companies. 

But who has the best earnings charts this week?

It’s not easy for companies to beat every quarter. It’s only a select few who have this amazing track record.

Tracey went through the charts this week, so you don’t have to, and pulled out the best of the bunch.

Here are 3 who have that great record and they’re looking to do it again this week.

1.    Dr. Pepper Snapple has an impressive earnings beat record with the last miss all the way back in 2013. Shares have been trending higher again in 2017. Is a break out coming?

2.    Tower International has a perfect 5-year record. But this auto components maker hasn’t gotten any love from the Street in the last 2 years.

3.    Fossil (FOSL - Free Report) has missed only once in the last 5 years but it’s shares are hitting new 5-year lows. Ouch. This is a rare example where the great earnings beat track record hasn’t resulted in great returns. Is the bottom in for this watch maker? Or is more pain still to come?

What else should you know about these earnings charts? Tune into the short video to find out.

Want to Learn How to Trade Options During Earnings Season?

If you want more guidance on the options trades this earnings season, Dave Bartosiak takes you through the trades on Zacks Live Trader.

There are some big options trades coming this week.

Did you want to trade the Twitter (TWTR - Free Report) options?

Watch Dave do it below:

In-Depth Zacks Research for the Tickers Above

Normally $25 each - click below to receive one report FREE:

Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL) - free report >>

Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) - free report >>