Earnings season continues to roll on with over 500 companies expected to report this week.
This week’s companies are in a bunch of industries including marijuana, retail, semiconductors and consumer discretionary such as beverages and restaurants.
Additionally, next week, a few of the big cap retailers will be reporting. How was their holiday season? Is Amazon still pressuring them?
These 5 companies have solid earnings track records but the Street will also be watching them for their 2019 guidance.
5 Must See Earnings Charts
- Cisco (CSCO - Free Report) hasn’t missed since Zacks data began in 2015. Shares have bounced off their 2018 lows and look like they want to challenge the 5-year highs. Will another beat lead to a stock break out?
- Fossil (FOSL - Free Report) has beat 6 quarters in a row. Shares staged a mini-rally in 2018 but have since lost some of that upward momentum. Are the shares headed back to the 5-year lows?
- Coca-Cola (KO - Free Report) has only missed one time in 5 years. That’s an impressive streak. These shares were breaking out before the 2018 hit the market. Can they resume their upward momentum?
- Deere (DE - Free Report) has missed three quarters in a row after going years with a perfect record. However, the misses haven’t really hurt the stock as it’s still trading near its 5-year high. Will it turn it around this quarter?
- Walmart (WMT - Free Report) has beat three quarters in a row. Shares are off their 2018 lows but they will need some good news to get back to those 5-year highs. Will Walmart surprise the Street with a really good fourth quarter?
3 Medical Stocks to Buy Now
The greatest discovery in this century of biology is now at the flashpoint between theory and realization. Billions of dollars in research have poured into it. Companies are already generating revenue, and cures for a variety of deadly diseases are in the pipeline.
So are big potential profits for early investors. Zacks has released an updated Special Report that explains this breakthrough and names the best 3 stocks to ride it.
See them today for free >>