Earnings season has finally officially started. This week, however, is a relatively light one with just over 180 companies set to report.
But included in that group of companies are many well known large cap companies.
Which of these companies have the best earnings track records?
It’s not easy to beat every quarter or nearly every quarter for several years yet this group of 5 companies has done just that.
Not only that, but their charts are some of the top on the Street with several either breaking out or looking to break out.
Will they keep their fantastic earnings track records and still move higher?
5 Spectacular Large Cap Earnings Charts for this Week
1. Netflix (NFLX - Free Report) isn’t just a member of the illustrious “FAANG” group it also has one of the best large cap earnings charts this week. It has missed only twice in the last 5 years, both of them in 2017. Shares have rebounded off the 2018 lows. Will another beat push them into breakout territory?
2. CSX (CSX - Free Report) has a perfect earnings track record. This railroad hasn’t missed in 5 years. Not only that, the shares are breaking out ahead of the earnings report to new 5-year highs. Can it keep the momentum?
3. Abbott Labs (ABT - Free Report) hasn’t missed in 5 years either. These shares finally broke out of a multi-year channel in 2018 and recently hit another 5-year high. Is there any upside left?
4. Taiwan Semiconductor (TSM - Free Report) sold off into the end of 2018 but has rebounded in 2019 as many believe the worst is over for the semiconductors. Is it? TSM has missed just 2 times in the last 5 years.
5. Intuitive Surgical (ISRG - Free Report) hasn’t missed since Zacks data began in 2015. After correcting in 2018, the shares have, once again, broken out to new highs. This maker of the da Vinci surgical system is one of the hottest stocks this week.
Will you retire a millionaire?
One out of every six people retires a multimillionaire. Get smart tips you can do today to become one of them in a new Special Report, “7 Things You Can Do Now to Retire a Multimillionaire.”
Click to get it free >>