Earnings season isn’t over just because most of the S&P 500 has already reported.
This week, over 1,000 companies are still set to report including many small and mid-cap companies.
Included in those names are a bunch of the cannabis stocks, including the growers and one REIT.
Does the Street care about earnings beats and misses with the pot stocks?
Or is the track record in this emerging industry irrelevant at this stage of the game?
5 Pot Stock Earnings Charts
1. Cronos Group (CRON - Free Report) has missed two quarters in a row. Shares hit a new high earlier in the year but have since pulled back. However, they’re still up 47% year-to-date. Is Cronos shaping up to be one of the top names in the industry?
2. Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR - Free Report) is an America REIT that owns facilities in states which have legalized marijuana for medical purposes. It pays a dividend, currently yielding 2.1%. Shares are up 73% year-to-date. Is it too hot to handle?
3. Tilray (TLRY - Free Report) has missed 2 out of the last 3 quarters. After skyrocketing after its listing, shares have sold off and are down 33% year-to-date. Is the selling done or will it revisit its IPO price?
4. Aurora Cannabis (ACB - Free Report) only has one estimate on Zacks.com as analysts are just beginning to provide coverage. It was making a push into the wellness category. Is that the next big thing for the cannabis growers?
5. Canopy Growth (CGC - Free Report) has missed three quarters in a row but shares are up 75% year-to-date. It doesn’t report again until June. Can it keep its momentum heading into the summer?
Radical New Technology Creates $12.3 Trillion Opportunity
Imagine buying Microsoft stock in the early days of personal computers… or Motorola after it released the world’s first cell phone. These technologies changed our lives and created massive profits for investors.
Today, we’re on the brink of the next quantum leap in technology. 7 innovative companies are leading this “4th Industrial Revolution” - and early investors stand to earn the biggest profits.
See the 7 breakthrough stocks now>>