Learn what Wall Street already knows in our "Billion Dollar Secret" guide.
You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of LBMZ Securities and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
• Analysts at JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) highlighted the prospects of the internet sector in a bullish note. Reacting to the development, shares prices of LinkedIn Corp. (NYSE:LNKD) rose 8.41% to close at $107.87
• Shares of Titanium Metals Corp. (NYSE:TIE) increased 7.02% after the company announced the extension of its titanium supply agreement with Boeing Co. (NYSE:BA). According to a regulatory filing, the company's outstanding shares came down after it bought back some of its own stock
• Transcept Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:TSPT) said the FDA will not allow the company to market its insomnia drug Intermezzo. Following this development, shares of the bio-pharma company dropped 42.49% to end the day’s trade at $4.94
• Kinetic Concepts Inc. (NYSE:KCI) announced that a private-equity consortium consisting of Apax Partners and two major Canadian pension funds have agreed to acquire the medical-device maker in a deal worth $68.50 per share or $6.3 billion
• Shares of Investment Technology Group Inc. (NYSE:ITG) lost 13.95% after the firm said it expects its second quarter loss to come in between $4.62 to $5.18 per share. The financial technology firm also announced plans of lowering costs by cutting jobs
• Share prices of Glu Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ:GLUU) gained 6.73% on news that Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:ERTS) has acquired PopCap Games in a deal worth around $1.3 billion
• Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ:CLNE) shares gained 12.80% after Chesapeake Energy Corp. (NYSE:CHK) announced on Tuesday that it would invest $150 billion in Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ:CLNE) over the next three years. These funds will enable Chesapeake Energy to develop liquefied natural-gas truck-fueling stations
• Analysts at Brean Murray Carret & Co. initiated coverage on shares of InterMune Inc. (NASDAQ:ITMN) with a "Buy" rating and set a target price of $50 on the stock
• Goldman Sachs' equity research analysts downgraded Grupo Televisa SA (NYSE:TV) to "Sell" rating from "Neutral" rating, cutting its target price for the stock to $21.50 from $24.50