Too much information and not sure what to do? Start here.
You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of LBMZ Securities and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
• Boeing (NYSE:BA) reported Q2 EPS of $1.25, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.97 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 6.2% year-over-year to $ 16.5 billion
• Thermo Fisher (NYSE:TMO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.99, ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.98 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 11.5% year-over-year to $2.90 billion, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $2.81 billion
• Arcelor Mittal (NYSE:MT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.99, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.94 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 24.7% year-over-year to $25.13 billion, lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $25.3 billion
• Shares of Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR) plunged 20.89% after the Internet networking equipment provider's sales and profit for the second quarter came in below estimates
• Online media company IAC/Interactive Corp.’s (NASDAQ:IACI) shares gained 11.25% after the company posted better than expected quarterly earnings figures
• Shares of cloud-computing solutions provider Keynote Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:KEYN) gained 10.61% after the company reported strong third quarter results and projected fourth quarter earnings above the Street’s estimates
• Share prices of pharma-company Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:QCOR) gained 24.81% after the company posted second-quarter earnings that came in above expectations
• Analysts at Howard Weil downgraded Patriot Coal Corp (NYSE:PCX) to “Market Perform rating from “Outperform rating, reducing the target price to $26.00 from $33.00
• Analysts at Barclays Capital downgraded Lender Processing Services Incorporated (NYSE:LPS) from “Overweight rating to “Equal Weight rating with a target price of $20.00 on the stock
• Shares of Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) were downgraded by analysts of Keybanc from “Buy rating to "Hold" rating
• Shares of Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc (NASDAQ: SBGI) were downgraded by JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) from “Overweight rating to “Neutral rating