New to Zacks? Get started here.
You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of LBMZ Securities and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
• AOL (NYSE:AOL) reported a loss Q2 EPS of $0.11, against the Zacks Consensus Estimate of a profit of $0.02 per share. Revenues for the quarter declined by 8% to $542.2 million
• Snyder's-Lance (NASDAQ:LNCE) posted Q2 EPS of $0.16, ex-items, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.18 per share. Revenues for the quarter increased by 75.7% year-over-year to $413.0 million
• ReneSola (NYSE:SOL) posted Q2 EPS of $0.02, missing consensus estimates of $0.16 per share. Revenues declined 1.8% year-over-year to $249.3 million against consensus estimates of $147.6 million
• Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE) reported adjusted Q2 EPS of $0.97, which came in lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.00 per share. Revenues for the quarter increased 21% year-over-year to $2.42 billion
• ATP Oil & Gas (NASDAQ:ATPG) posted a Q2 loss of $1.11 per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate for a loss of $0.35 per share. Revenues increased 71% year-over-year to $172.9 million
• GeoResources, Inc. (NASDAQ:GEOI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.31, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.29 per share. Revenues for the quarter increased 17% year-over-year to $30.9 million
• Share prices of Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. (NYSE:BAH) rose 8.18% after the company posted s first quarter earnings figures that came in above estimates
• Medical-safety products maker CareFusion Corporation.’s (NYSE:CFN) share prices increased 9.97% after the company reported fourth-quarter earnings results that topped forecasts late on Monday
• Analysts at Argus Research raised their rating on shares of CBS Corporation (NYSE:CBS) from "Hold" rating to "Buy" rating. Following this development, share prices of the television network owner jumped 14.88% to close at $24.48
• Medical device maker Stereotaxis, Inc. (NASDAQ:STXS) announced late on Monday that its chief financial officer would be leaving the company. The company for the time being also suspended its outlook for the fiscal 2011. Following this development, shares of the company plunged 57.54% to close at $1.19