Discover the best free resources on Zacks.com
You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of LBMZ Securities and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
• According to a report in The New York Times, Capital One (NYSE:COF) has decided to acquire the U.S. credit card business segment of HSBC holdings (NYSE:HSBC) in a deal estimated to be over $2 billion
• MakeMyTrip Limited (NASDAQ:MMYT) posted Q1 EPS of $0.04, surpassing analysts’ consensus estimate of $0.03 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 51.8% year-over-year to $21.1 million
• ZaZa Energy and Toreador Resources Corporation (NASDAQ:TRGL) said they have signed a definitive agreement to merge the two companies
• Share prices of The Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (NYSE:BK) declined 7.82% after the banking company announced it would axe 1,500 jobs to cut costs
• Shares of pharma company ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMEX:ANX) fell 58.27% to close at $1.06 after the company on Tuesday said U.S. regulators had rejected the company's lung cancer drug
• Clothing retailer Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation’s (NYSE:RL) shares gained 4.53% after the company's first quarter earnings results topped estimates
• Cree, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CREE) share prices advanced 15.56% the company late Tuesday reported its fourth quarter earnings that came in above analysts expectations
• Analysts at Wunderlich downgraded shares of Walt Disney Co. (NYSE:DIS) from "Buy" rating to "Hold" with a target price of $39
• Shares of Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) were upgraded by analysts at Gleacher to "Buy" rating from "Neutral" rating with a target price of $20