Why Zacks? Learn to Be a Better Investor.
You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of LBMZ Securities and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
• Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD) posted a Q2 loss of $1.13, wider than the Zacks Consensus Estimate for a loss of $0.64 per share. Revenues for the quarter fell 1.2% year-over-year to $10.33 billion, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $10.097 billion
• Tech giant Hewlett-Packard's (NYSE:HPQ) reported adjusted earnings of $1.10 per share on revenues of $31.2 billion for the third quarter, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimates of $1.09 and $31.1 billion
• According to a report in The Wall Street Journal, Eastman Kodak Co. (NYSE:EK) is looking to sell off its digital imaging patents. Following this development, shares of the company gained 13.38% to close at $3.05
• Shares of tech providers Acme Packet Inc. (NASDAQ:APKT) plunged 17.38% after analysts at Pacific Crest downgraded the stock from "Outperform" rating to "Sector Perform" rating
• On Wednesday, energy efficient lighting makers Cree, Inc. (NASDAQ:CREE) announced it has acquired Ruud Lighting Inc. in a deal worth around $525 million in cash and stock
• Shares of NetApp Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) were downgraded by analysts at William Blair to a "Market Perform" rating from an "Outperform" rating
• Shares of Corp Office Props (NYSE:OFC) were downgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus to "Hold" rating from "Buy" rating
• Analysts at Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) downgraded TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. (NYSE:TRW) to a "Neutral" rating from a "Buy" rating
• Analysts at Oppenheimer downgraded shares of Texas Roadhouse (NASDAQ:TXRH) from an "Outperform" rating to a "Perform" rating
Zacks Restaurant Recommendations: In addition to dining at these special places, you can feast on their stock shares. A Zacks Special Report spotlights 5 recent IPOs to watch plus 2 stocks that offer immediate promise in a booming sector. Download it free »