Why Zacks? Learn to Be a Better Investor.
You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of LBMZ Securities and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
• According to a report in the New York Post, discount chain retailer 99-Cents Only Stores (NYSE:NDN) could be purchased by private equity firm Apollo Global Management (NASDAQ:APO). Following this development, shares of 99-Cents gained 8.56%
• Board members of online content provider Demand Media Inc (NYSE:DMD) has approved a stock repurchase program worth as much as $25 million
• Share prices of The PMI Group, Inc. (NYSE:PMI) plunged 31.83% after two of the mortgage insurer's units were placed under regulatory supervision by the Arizona Department of Insurance
• Shares of online travel marketer Travelzoo Inc. (NASDAQ:TZOO) gained 4.98% to close at $34.17 after the company announced its decision to buy back 500,000 of its own shares
• Shares of aviation-company Boeing Co. (NYSE:BA) advanced 1.46% to $58.38 after the airplane maker clinched a $1.64 billion helicopter contract. According to media reports, Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE:DAL) is planning to buy 100 Boeing 737 jets from the airplane maker
• Analysts at Piper Jaffray (NYSE:PJC) downgraded New York & Company, Inc. (NYSE:NWY) to "Neutral" rating from "Overweight" rating
• Shares of SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSNC) were downgraded by William Blair to "Market Perform" from "Outperform" rating
• Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus upgraded shares of Investors Bancorp (NASDAQ:ISBC) from "Hold" rating to "Buy" rating with a target price of $16.50
• Shares of ManTech (NASDAQ:MANT) were upgraded by analysts at Standpoint Research to "Buy" rating. The analysts also raised the target price of the stock to $42.00
• Shares of Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE:MUR) were upgraded by analysts at Howard Weil to "Outperform rating" from "Market Perform" rating with a target price of $74.00 on the stock