Learn what Wall Street already knows in our "Billion Dollar Secret" guide.
You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of LBMZ Securities and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
• Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) shares increased 8.12% to close at $8.39 after the bank disclosed it would be selling half of its holdings to China Construction Bank Corp in order to raise capital
• Share prices of insurer The Allstate Corp. (NYSE:ALL) advanced 8.50% to close at $26.30 after estimates showed property damage from Hurricane Irene was relatively lower
• Crosshair Exploration & Mining (AMEX:CXZ) has told Australian American Mining Corp. Limited that it wishes to acquire its United States uranium assets. As per the proposal, AusAm will get US$12.85 million payable in Crosshair shares
• Share prices of Samson Oil & Gas (AMEX:SSN) gained 3.83% after exploration company was awarded 956 net acres of leasehold land on conditional basis by the University of Wyoming
• Pharma giants Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE:BMY) and Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) said their drug ELIQUIS was better than Warfarin for the reduction of stroke with much lower major bleeding
• Share prices of AMR Corp. (NYSE:AMR) increased 8.59% after analysts at Ticonderoga Securities upgraded its rating on the parent company of American Airlines from "Sell" rating to "Neutral" rating
• Analysts at BB&T Capital Markets upgraded shares of Barnes Group Inc. (NYSE:B) to "Buy" rating from "Hold" rating
• A report in Barron's said that maker of Nine West shoes, Jones Group Inc. (NYSE:JNY) could almost double its value. Following this development, shares of the company advanced 8.44% to close at $11.44