Are you "Profiting from the Pros?"
You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of LBMZ Securities and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
• Share prices of FuelCell Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:FCEL) advanced 25.24% after the power plant maker's sales figures came in above analysts' average estimates
• According to a report by Citi (NYSE:C) analysts, car sales of General Motors Co. (NYSE:GM) could increase to 13.9 million units by next year
• Shares of diagnostic device developer MELA Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:MELA) gained 56.25% to close at $3.50 after the European Union approved the company's diagnostic device which will help to detect skin cancer
• Chip makers NVIDIA Corp. (NASDAQ:NVDA) said its sales were growing at a faster pace than anticipated. Following this announcement, shares of the company rose 8.12% to close at $14.25
• Internet company Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO) fired its CEO Carol Bartz and replaced her with company's CFO Timothy Morse. According to a report in The Wall Street Journal, board members of Yahoo are open to selling the company to the right bidder
• Shares of oil and gas company Chevron (NYSE:CVX) increased 3.85% to close at $99.29 after the company said it has discovered an oil reserve in the Gulf of Mexico
• Shares of manufacturers of packaged food products Kraft (NYSE:KFT) increased 2.05% after the company said it is thinking of splitting itself into two different entities before the end of the next fiscal
• Analysts at Wunderlich Securities downgraded shares of VASCO Data Security International, Inc. (NASDAQ:VDSI) from "Buy" rating to "Hold" rating