Why Zacks? Learn to Be a Better Investor.
You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of LBMZ Securities and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
• General Mills (NYSE:GIS) posted Q1 EPS of $0.64, above the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.63 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 9% year-over-year to $3.85 billion
• Share prices of Analogic Corp. (NASDAQ:ALOG) advanced 4.38% after the company reported fourth-quarter earnings that came in above market expectations
• Pharma-company Orexigen Therapeutics Inc.'s (NASDAQ:OREX) shares sky rocketed 48.98% to close at $2.19 after the drug developer announced that it has entered into an agreement with regulators which will enable the company to renew development of its obesity drug
• Share prices of coal producer Alpha Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE:ANR) declined 17.16% a share after the company lowered its shipments outlook for 2011
• SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Inc. downgraded Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:AAWW) from "Buy" rating to "Neutral" rating. Following the downgrade, share prices of the freight carrier for airlines fell 13.33% to close at $37.65
• Investment banker Jefferies Group Inc.’s (NYSE:JEF) shares declined 7.89% after analysts at Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) trimmed estimates for third-quarter earnings
• Pacific Biosciences of California (NASDAQ:PACB) announced its decision to reduce its total workforce by 28%. Following this development, the share prices of the company fell down 23.56%
• Shares of Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE:WLT) fell 11.67% after the coal company projected third-quarter income lower than the Street’s expectations