Discover the best free resources on Zacks.com
You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of LBMZ Securities and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
• Share prices of Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.B) closed 8.62% higher after the company said it might buy back stock for the first time since 1965
• i-Phone maker Apple's (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares fell marginally, by 0.28% to close at $403.17 after the company said it may lower its production of iPads in the fourth quarter
• Share prices of Eastman Kodak (NYSE:EK) declined 26.89% after the seller of imaging products announced it has drawn $160 million from its credit line
• Medical device company MELA Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:MELA) said the FDA has approved its melanoma screening machine MelaFind. Following this development, shares of the company advanced 55.03% to close at $4.93
• Power generation backup product maker Generac Holdings (NYSE:GNRC) projected that sales of residential flats will go up by more than 50% in the third quarter
• Share prices of Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. (NASDAQ:OMEX) gained 7.52% after the exploration company said it has located the shipwrecked SS Gairsoppa. The British ship that was torpedoed by a German U-boat in 1941 was said to be carrying 7 million ounces of silver
• Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (NYSE:IVN), issued a statement which says that its investment agreement for the Oyu Tolgoi project in Mongolia is “fair and legally binding. The statement was released by the Canadian miner after the Mongolian government said it wants to renegotiate the agreement
• Board of directors of CH Energy Group (NYSE:CHG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.55 per share, payable November 1, 2011. Following this development, shares of the company rose 1.55% to close at $52.96