Did you earn 26% a year like the Zacks Rank? Perhaps time to learn more.
You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of LBMZ Securities and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
• McCormick & Co. (NYSE:MKC) posted Q3 EPS of $0.69, ex-items, higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.64 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 16% year-over-year to $920.4 million, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $870 million
• Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) closed 2.45% higher after the online company unveiled its new tablet computer, the Kindle Fire Tablet which will be significantly cheaper than Apple's (NASDAQ:AAPL) iPad
• Cantor Fitzgerald LP lowered the target price of First Solar Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR) from $88 to $55. Following this development, shares of First Solar plunged10.41%
• On Tuesday, Federal investigators raided Imperial Holdings Inc.’s (NYSE:IFT) offices. Following this development, shares of the specialty-finance firm dropped 65.24% to close at $2.19
• Share prices of business software firm Progress Software Corp. (NASDAQ:PRGS) declined 8.20% to close at $17.80 after the company's earnings results came in disappointingly low
• Analysts at JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) downgraded shares of Boise Inc (NYSE:BZ) from "Overweight" rating to "Neural" rating
• Share prices of Leap Wireless International Inc. (NASDAQ:LEAP) increased 1.43% after analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. upgraded the wireless carrier from "Market Perform" rating to "Outperform" rating
• Cloud computing service provider Saba Software Inc.’s (NASDAQ:SABA) shares gained 6.95% after the company reported its first-quarter earnings results that topped expectations