Learn what Wall Street already knows in our "Billion Dollar Secret" guide.
You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of LBMZ Securities and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
• Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) posted Q3 EPS of $1.40, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.27. Revenues for the quarter came in at $3.94 billion
• Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.16, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.98 per share. Revenue for the quarter rose 49% to $822 million
• A Bloomberg report quoted Jon B Rogers, president of the Rogers Family Co as saying that the company will sell one-cup coffee pods to supermarkets like Costco for a recommended price of $6.99
• According to a report from Bloomberg, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CBRL) biggest shareholder Biglari Holdings Inc. (NYSE:BH) has increased its stake in the company from 8.7% to 9.9%. Following this development, shares of Cracker Barrel increased 2.97% to close at $41.22
• Adolor Corporation. (NASDAQ:ADLR) share prices rocketed up 143.23% after Cubist Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:CBST) agreed to purchase the biopharmaceutical company
• Share prices of equipment maker Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE:CAT) increased 5.01% to close at $91.77 after the company posted earnings results exceeding estimates
• CIGNA Corp. (NYSE:CI) will be buying Nashville based Medicare Advantage health plans operator, HealthSpring Inc. (NYSE:HS) in a deal worth $3.8 billion or $65 per share. Shares of CIGNA rose 1.43% to close at $45.34
• Analysts at Barclays Capital upgraded shares of Brown & Brown (NYSE:BRO) to "Overweight" rating from "Equal Weight" rating
• Analysts at RW Baird upgraded shares of Duke Realty (NYSE:DRE) to "Outperform" rating from "Neutral" rating
Zacks Restaurant Recommendations: In addition to dining at these special places, you can feast on their stock shares. A Zacks Special Report spotlights 5 recent IPOs to watch plus 2 stocks that offer immediate promise in a booming sector. Download it free »