Are you "Profiting from the Pros?"
You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of LBMZ Securities and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
• Allstate Corp. (NYSE:ALL) posted Q3 EPS of $0.32, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.12 per share. Revenues for the quarter fell 1% year-over-year to $8.24 billion
• Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE:APC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.66, in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.66. Revenues for the quarter rose 25.5% year-over-year to $3.20 billion
• Union Drilling (NASDAQ:UDRL) posted Q3 EPS of $0.03, marginally ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.02 per share. Revenues rose 28.3% year-over-year to $66.7 million
• Newell Rubbermaid (NYSE:NWL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.45, ex-items, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.43 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 5.8% year-over-year to $1.55 billion
• Harbin Electric (NASDAQ:HRBN) announced that its shareholders have approved the company's Agreement and Plan of Merger with Tech Full Electric Company and Tech Full Electric Acquisition. As per the agreement, shareholders of Harbin Electric will get $24 in cash for each of Harbin's shares
• Share prices of B&G Foods Inc. (NYSE:BGS) gained 8.27% after the food seller announced late on Friday that it was purchasing Culver Specialty Brands from Unilever in a deal worth around $325 million
• Health and supplemental benefits company Humana Inc.’s (NYSE:HUM) shares advanced 5.65% to close at $84.89 after it raised its 2011 profit outlook and provided a better than expected 2012 forecast
• Duff & Phelps (NYSE:DUF) said it has acquired UK-based corporate resizing and restructuring company MCR which has around 150 employees