Too much information and not sure what to do? Start here.
You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of LBMZ Securities and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
• Allos Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ALTH) posted a Q3 loss of $0.11 per share, lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate for a loss of $0.15 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 73.2% year-over-year to $14.2 million, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $13.0 million
• Elizabeth Arden (NASDAQ:RDEN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.31, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.29 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 6.6% year-over-year to $303.5 million, marginally higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $303.0 million
• Savient Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SVNT) posted a Q3 loss of $0.39 per share, narrower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate for a loss of $0.43 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 19.7% year-over-year to $2.04 billion
• Energizer (NYSE:ENR) reported Q4 EPS of $1.10, ex-items, lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.26 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 13.1% year-over-year to $1.2 billion, higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.194 billion
• PG&E (NYSE:PCG) posted Q3 EPS of $1.08, ex-items, marginally higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.07 per share
• Barclays Capital upgraded shares of ReachLocal (NASDAQ:RLOC) to "Equal Weight" rating from "Underweight" rating
• Dahlman Rose upgraded shares of Agnico-Eagle Mines (NYSE:AEM) to "Buy" rating from "Hold" rating
• Morgan Stanley upgraded shares of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (NASDAQ:TEVA) to "Overweight" rating from "Equal Weight" rating
• Teen retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co.’s (NYSE:ANF) shares fell 19.93% to close at $59.26 after the company reported lower same store sales for the quarter from its flagship stores in Europe
• Share prices of Sierra Wireless Inc (NASDAQ:SWR) plunged 9.54% after the makers of wireless modems reported third quarter revenues that came in below consensus expectations
• Satellite TV broadcaster DirecTV Group Inc.'s (NASDAQ:DTV) shares rose 6.17% after the a surge in the numbers of new subscribers for the quarter
• Share prices of Estee Lauder Companies Inc.’s (NYSE:EL) gained 17.94% to close at $118.92 after the company said it was raising its dividend payout and would issue a two-for-one stock split