You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of Zacks & Company and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate but affiliated companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating individual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
Ivy Balanced Fd Cl A: (MF: IBNAX)
(MF) As of Oct 20, 2014 06:05 PM ET
Add to portfolio
Zacks MF Rank : 3 - Hold
This is our Mutual Fund rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for Mutual Fund's over the next 6 months:
1 Strong Buy
5 Strong Sell
Zacks Mutual Fund Rank FAQ - Learn more about the Zacks Mutual Fund Rank
Zacks Mutual Fund Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
General Information as of Aug 31, 2014
%Unrealized Gain YTD
Net Assets (Mil $) 8/31/2014
% of Portfolio
High Yield Bond
Sector / Country Weightings
As of 8/31/2014
% of Portfolio
Top Equity Holdings
(As of 6/30/2014) % of Portfolio
PNC FINANCIAL SERVICES GR 1.70
APPLIED MATERIALS INC
ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS COR 1.59
JPMORGAN CHASE & CO
L BRANDS INC
UNION PACIFIC CORP
Stock Holding % of Net Assets
Avg. EPS Growth
Avg. Market Value (Mil $)
Chart for Ivy Balanced Fd Cl A IBNAX
Zacks News for IBNAX
2012-07-20 01:00 AM
%Max Sales Load
%Max Deferred Load
%Max 12b-1 Fee
%Max Management Fee
The fund was incepted in February 2000 and is managed by Invesco. The fund seeks high total return through growth and current income. The fund invests in a combination of common stocks and fixed-income securities. Typically, 50% to 70% of the fund's assets are invested in stocks, while the remaining 30% to 50% is normally invested in investment-grade, fixed-income securities. The fund offers dividends quarterly. Capital gains, if any, are distributed annually.
Zacks Research is Reported On:
Zacks Investment Research is an A+ Rated BBB Accredited Business.
Copyright © 2014 Zacks Investment Research
At the center of everything we do is a strong commitment to independent research and sharing its profitable discoveries with investors. This dedication to giving investors a trading advantage led to the creation of our proven Zacks Rank stock-rating system. Since 1986 it has nearly tripled the S&P 500 with an average gain of +26% per year. These returns cover a period from 1986-2011 and were examined and attested by Baker Tilly, an independent accounting firm.
performance for information about the performance numbers displayed above.
Real time prices by BATS. Delayed quotes by Sungard.
NYSE and AMEX data is at least 20 minutes delayed. NASDAQ data is at least 15 minutes delayed.