|No Recent Quote currently available|
My Portfolio Tracker
One of the most important steps you can take today is to set up your portfolio tracker on Zacks.com. Once you do, you'll be notified of major events affecting your stocks and/or funds with daily email alerts. Set yours up today.
Dec 21, 2012 (Close-Up Media via COMTEX) -- Research and Markets announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new company profile "Forest Laboratories - Product Pipeline Review - 2012" to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include:
Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, Forest Laboratories, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2012 provides data on the Forest Laboratories, Inc.'s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Forest Laboratories, Inc.'s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Forest Laboratories, Inc. and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- Forest Laboratories, Inc. - Brief Forest Laboratories, Inc. overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Forest Laboratories, Inc. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Forest Laboratories, Inc. with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Forest Laboratories, Inc.'s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Forest Laboratories, Inc.'s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Forest Laboratories, Inc. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Forest Laboratories, Inc.'s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Forest Laboratories, Inc.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Forest Laboratories, Inc. and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Copyright Close-Up Media, Inc. 2012. All Rights reserved
As of Monday, 12-17-2012 23:59, the latest Comtex SmarTrendA? Alert,
an automated pattern recognition system, indicated an UPTREND on
01-03-2012 for FRX @ $30.68.
For more information on SmarTrend, contact your market data
provider or go to www.mysmartrend.com
SmarTrend is a registered trademark of Comtex News Network, Inc.
Copyright A? 2004-2012 Comtex News Network, Inc. All rights reserved.
Zacks Research is Reported On:
Zacks Investment Research
is an A+ Rated BBB
Copyright 2014 Zacks Investment Research
At the center of everything we do is a strong commitment to independent research and sharing its profitable discoveries with investors. This dedication to giving investors a trading advantage led to the creation of our proven Zacks Rank stock-rating system. Since 1986 it has nearly tripled the S&P 500 with an average gain of +26% per year. These returns cover a period from 1986-2011 and were examined and attested by Baker Tilly, an independent accounting firm.
Visit performance for information about the performance numbers displayed above.
NYSE and AMEX data is at least 20 minutes delayed. NASDAQ data is at least 15 minutes delayed.