- (0:20) - Ending The U.S. and China Trade War
- (4:15) - Is The Market Still Bullish In Face of This Uncertaintly
- (5:50) - John Blank’s Top Stock Picks
We were sure you’d want to hear about it.
1. Let’s get right to it. You actually have three possible solutions.
2. You also have three possible scenarios that could play out also, correct?
3. What are the probabilities of success for these?
4. Is Trade currently the biggest hurdle for the global economy?
5. But the stock market is still in Bull mode. Does that surprise you?
6. The longer this lingers will we see more and more investors moving to the sidelines?
7. Looking forward do you see any possible solutions coming from the Mid-October meeting of the U.S. and China?
8. Talking stocks, you’re eyeing up Roche Holding AG (RHHBY - Free Report) , Rent-A-Center (RCII - Free Report) and Avery Dennison (AVY - Free Report) .
That’s the latest on the Global Markets with Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo
Looking for Stocks with Skyrocketing Upside?
Zacks has just released a Special Report on the booming investment opportunities of legal marijuana.
Ignited by new referendums and legislation, this industry is expected to blast from an already robust $6.7 billion to $20.2 billion in 2021. Early investors stand to make a killing, but you have to be ready to act and know just where to look.
See the pot trades we're targeting>>