Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List today:
• Adidas AG (ADDYY - Free Report) is a leading brand in the sporting goods market with strong positions in footwear, apparel and hardware. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has improved by 4.9% over the last 30 days.
• Murphy USA Inc. (MUSA - Free Report) is a retailer of gasoline products and convenience store merchandise primarily in the U.S. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has improved by 1.6% over the last 30 days.
• Netgear Inc. (NTGR - Free Report) designs technologically advanced, branded networking products that address the specific needs of small business and home users. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings climb 10% over the last 30 days.
• Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSM - Free Report) is the world's leading dedicated integrated circuit foundry. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings climb 1.1% over the last 30 days.
• Outerwall Inc. OUTR offers automated retail solutions. Its offerings consist of Redbox (R) entertainment, Coinstar(R) money services and ecoATM (R) electronics. The Zacks Consensus Estimate revision for its current year earnings was a positive 2.4% over the last 30 days.
Want to see all of today's Zacks Strong Buys?
Today's 5 additions are just the appetizer. You are welcome to download the full, up-to-the-minute list of 220 Zacks Rank #1 stocks free of charge. There is no better place to start your own stock search. Plus you can also access the full list of must-avoid Zacks Strong Sells and other private research. See the stocks free >>.