Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List today:
• Concho Resources, Inc. (CXO - Free Report) is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, development, exploitation and exploration of oil and natural gas properties. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has improved by 52.9% over the last 30 days.
• Franco-Nevada Corporation (FNV - Free Report) is a gold focused royalty and stream company with additional interests in platinum group metals and other resource assets. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has improved by 17% over the last 30 days.
• First American Financial Corporation (FAF - Free Report) provides financial services through its Title Insurance and Services segment and its Specialty Insurance segment. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings climb 5.4% over the last 30 days.
• Air Lease Corporation (AL - Free Report) is an aircraft leasing company principally engaged in purchasing commercial aircraft and leasing to airlines around the world. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings climb more than 0.3% over the last 30 days.
• MDC Holdings Inc. (MDC - Free Report) is engaged in the construction, sale and related financing of residential housing and the acquisition and development of land for use in its homebuilding activities and sale to others. The Zacks Consensus Estimate revision for its current year earnings was a positive 0.8% over the last 30 days.
Now See All Our Private Trades
While today's Zacks Rank #1 new additions are being shared with the public, other trades are hidden from everyone but selected members. Would you like to peek behind the curtain and view them? Starting today, for the next month, you can follow all Zacks' private buys and sells in real time from value to momentum . . . from stocks under $10 to ETF and option moves . . . from insider trades to companies that are about to report positive earnings surprises (we've called them with 80%+ accuracy). You can even look inside portfolios so exclusive that they are normally closed to new investors. Click here for all Zacks trades >>