Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List today:
• Acxiom Corporation (ACXM - Free Report) operates as an enterprise data, analytics, and software-as-a-service company in the United States, Europe, the Asia-Pacific, and internationally. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has soared by 28.9% over the last 30 days.
• Chimera Investment Corporation (CIM - Free Report) is a real estate investment trust. The company is primarily engaged in the business of investing, on a leveraged basis, in a diversified portfolio of mortgage assets. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has improved by 1.4% over the last 30 days.
• Galena Biopharma Inc GALE focuses on developing and commercializing oncology therapeutics that address major unmet medical needs. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings increase 2.7% over the last 30 days.
• Incyte Corporation (INCY - Free Report) is a biopharmaceutical company. The company is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics to treat medical needs, primarily in oncology. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has surged by 200% over the last 30 days.
• NGL Energy Partners LP (NGL - Free Report) engages in the crude oil logistics, water solutions, liquids, retail propane, and refined products and renewables businesses in the United States. The Zacks Consensus Estimate revision for its current year earnings was a positive 1.4% over the last 30 days.
Confidential from Zacks
Would you like to see Zacks' best recommendations that are not available to the public? Our Executive VP, Steve Reitmeister, knows when key trades are about to be triggered and which of our experts has the hottest hand. Click to access these private picks >>.