Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List today:
• Parsley Energy, Inc. (PE - Snapshot Report) emphasizes on the acquisition, development, and exploitation of unconventional oil and natural gas reserves. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has also surged by more than 100% over the last 30 days.
• Zebra Technologies Corporation (ZBRA - Snapshot Report) design, manufacture and support a broad range of direct thermal and thermal transfer bar code label printers, receipt printers, instant-issuance plastic card printers and secure identification printing systems and support software. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has improved by 8% over the last 30 days.
• Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS - Snapshot Report) is a mining company focused exclusively on silver. The company is also involved in operations related to gold, zinc, lead, and copper. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings climb more than 100% over the last 30 days.
• Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE - Snapshot Report) is a manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products. The Company's operating segment consists of Optical Communications and Commercial Lasers. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings increase 32.4% over the last 30 days.
• GW Pharmaceuticals plc (GWPH - Analyst Report) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing therapeutics from its proprietary cannabinoid product platform in a broad range of disease areas. The Zacks Consensus Estimate revision for its current year earnings was a positive 19% over the last 30 days.
Today's Private Buys & Sells from Zacks Research
While we share the above news with the public, our sensitive recommendations are hidden from everyone but selected members. Would you like to peek behind the curtain and view them? Starting today, for the next month, you can follow all Zacks' private buys and sells in real time from value to momentum...from stocks under $10 to ETF and option moves...from insider trades to companies that are about to report positive earnings surprises (we've called them with 80%+ accuracy). You can even look inside portfolios so exclusive that they are normally closed to new investors. Click here for Zacks' secret trades >>