It’s the busiest week for earnings with over 1400 companies reporting.
FAANG may be done but many hot growth stocks will be reporting this week.
And with so many companies sharing what happened to their business during the height of the COVID pandemic, we’ll get a better idea as to the strength of this economic recovery.
These 5 companies will be on everyone’s radar this week even if they don’t have much of a track record, yet, for earnings.
Will they shine in the spotlight?
This Week’s 5 Must-See Earnings Charts
1. The Walt Disney Company (DIS - Free Report) is coming off a miss last quarter. Shares are off the lows but still struggling to find momentum as several key divisions of its business remain under pressure including the parks and films. Disney is a Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) as the earnings estimates have been cut.
2. Nikola Corp. (NKLA - Free Report) has been one of the hottest stock charts this year. Zacks has 2 estimates for this quarter. There’s a Zacks Consensus of a loss of $0.14. Is it just a trading stock or is there something more under the hood?
3. Beyond Meat (BYND - Free Report) hasn’t missed since its 2019 IPO. Beyond Meat was the hot stock of 2019 but shares have cooled. Still, shares are up 77% year-to-date. Will it return to trader’s radar after this report?
4. Planet Fitness (PLNT - Free Report) has one of the great earnings surprise track records on the Street. It has only missed once in the last 5 years and that was last quarter thanks to COVID-19 impacts. And shares were up big off the March lows, but have now fallen 16% over the last month as several states have had to reinstate restrictions due to COVID outbreaks. Is the selling overdone?
5. WW International (WW - Free Report) has a solid track record of beating. It last missed in 2016. The company has seen strong subscriber growth during the coronavirus pandemic as people sought out wellness and exercise help during the shutdown. Shares have moved sideways for several months. Is this a buying opportunity?
Biggest Tech Breakthrough in a Generation
Be among the early investors in the new type of device that experts say could impact society as much as the discovery of electricity. Current technology will soon be outdated and replaced by these new devices. In the process, it’s expected to create 22 million jobs and generate $12.3 trillion in activity.
A select few stocks could skyrocket the most as rollout accelerates for this new tech. Early investors could see gains similar to buying Microsoft in the 1990s. Zacks’ just-released special report reveals 8 stocks to watch. The report is only available for a limited time.
See 8 breakthrough stocks now>>