This is a big week for earnings with over 900 companies reporting including the rest of FAANG and many of the hot big cap stocks from drug makers, to restaurants, to retailers, and financials.
Many of the “hot” growth names are reporting but they’re not all in technology.
Drug makers, retail, and restaurants are also doing well in this recovery rally.
These 5 companies are some of the hot stocks on the trading apps this year.
Several are breaking out to new all-time highs. Many have good earnings surprise track records.
Can they live up to the pressure to beat big?
5 Amazing Earnings Charts
1. Wayfair (W - Free Report) has beat 2 out of the last 4 quarters. It’s still expected to post a loss of $4.11 for the year, although Q2 is expected to be positive. Shares are up 221% as it’s a play on work, and play, from home. Is it too hot to handle now?
2. Square (SQ - Free Report) is coming off its first miss since 2017. That hasn’t stopped the shares from soaring to new 5-year highs. They’re up 118% year-to-date. Is the good news priced in?
3. Roku (ROKU - Free Report) hasn’t missed since its first earnings report back in 2017. Shares are up 24% year-to-date and are close to breaking out to new highs. Will another beat push them to new highs?
4. Etsy (ETSY - Free Report) is also a beneficiary of the surge in online shopping. They had a big miss last quarter but that didn’t stop the shares which have soared 164% year-to-date. Are these shares too hot to handle now?
5. Camping World Holdings (CWH - Free Report) beat big last quarter and the shares are soaring as everyone wants an RV to go on a summer road trip. Shares are up 164% year-to-date but aren’t yet at an all-time high. Does this rally have legs?
Biggest Tech Breakthrough in a Generation
Be among the early investors in the new type of device that experts say could impact society as much as the discovery of electricity. Current technology will soon be outdated and replaced by these new devices. In the process, it’s expected to create 22 million jobs and generate $12.3 trillion in activity.
A select few stocks could skyrocket the most as rollout accelerates for this new tech. Early investors could see gains similar to buying Microsoft in the 1990s. Zacks’ just-released special report reveals 8 stocks to watch. The report is only available for a limited time.
See 8 breakthrough stocks now>>