This is a big week for earnings as over 1,000 companies are set to report across every sector and industry.
While most of FAANG has reported, Apple remains the final holdout. It has the best earnings surprise record of the group, though, with just 1 miss in the last 5 years.
But there are plenty of other companies with great earnings track records reporting this week too.
It’s not easy to beat every quarter, or nearly every quarter, for 5 years but these companies have been doing it.
It takes a combination of good management, communication with analysts, and some luck.
Will they keep their track records?
The 5 Hottest Earnings Charts This Week
1. Apple (AAPL - Free Report) sold off hard to end 2018. Was that a missed buying opportunity? It sure looks like it as shares have skyrocketed 29% year-to-date but aren’t yet back to their all-time highs. Will that change this week?
2. Exact Sciences (EXAS - Free Report) last missed in 2015. The company is best known for Cologuard, its colon cancer testing product. Shares have broken out to new all-time highs, jumping 55% year-to-date.
3. Square (SQ - Free Report) was one of the hottest stocks in 2017 and 2018 but it sold off hard in the 2018 correction. Shares are up 29% year-to-date but it has stalled out in recent weeks. It has an excellent earnings track record, with its last miss all the way back in 2016. Can it regain its momentum?
4. Wayfair (W - Free Report) have soared in 2019 after selling off hard to end 2018, adding 79%, and a new all-time high, this year. Impressive. But is it too much too quickly? The company has missed 5 quarters in a row.
5. Planet Fitness (PLNT - Free Report) appears unstoppable. It hasn’t missed since its 2015 IPO. Shares are up another 41% year-to-date and 316% since its IPO. Impressive. What are investors willing to pay for the shares? It now trades with a forward P/E of 49.
Is Your Investment Advisor Fumbling Your Financial Future?
See how you can more effectively safeguard your retirement with a new Special Report, “4 Warning Signs Your Investment Advisor Might Be Sabotaging Your Financial Future.”
Click to get it free >>