Earnings season is winding down and that means we’re hearing from the retailers. But there’s also a handful of prominent technology companies, including new IPO Uber, that are reporting this week.
Several of these stocks have seen big rallies off their 2018 lows.
But with jitters over the trade war taking center stage, how many will hold onto these gains into the summer?
It’s not easy to beat every quarter, or nearly every quarter, as two of the companies have done.
Can they keep their earnings streaks alive?
5 Hot Earnings Charts This Week
1. Palo Alto Networks (PANW - Free Report) hasn’t missed since Zacks records began in 2015. Shares had popped to new 5-year highs earlier in the year. Will another beat propel the shares even higher?
2. Dell (DELL - Free Report) is back. The 1990s darling went IPO, again, in December 2018. Shares have soared in 2019. Can it hold these gains?
3. Uber (UBER - Free Report) is set to report its first earnings report since it went IPO. There are low expectations as the company only recently was on the road show for the IPO. But can the shares get a boost from the report?
4. Marvell (MRVL - Free Report) has beat 2 out of the last 4 quarters. Shares have busted out to new 5-year highs in 2019. Can another beat push these shares to new highs?
5. Yext (YEXT - Free Report) hasn’t missed on earnings since its 2017 IPO. Impressive. Shares took a dive in the Dec 2018 sell-off but have since rebounded. Can they get a second wind and find another leg higher?
The Hottest Tech Mega-Trend of All
Last year, it generated $8 billion in global revenues. By 2020, it's predicted to blast through the roof to $47 billion. Famed investor Mark Cuban says it will produce ""the world's first trillionaires,"" but that should still leave plenty of money for regular investors who make the right trades early.
See Zacks' 3 Best Stocks to Play This Trend >>