This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• EMC Corp. (NYSE:EMC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.31, higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimates of $0.25 a share. Revenues for the quarter rose 18% year-over-year to $4.6 billion, ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $4.509 billion
• Chipotle (NYSE:CMG) reported Q1 EPS of $1.46, above the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.43 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 24% year-over-year to $509.4 million, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimates of $495.0 million
• Yum! Brands (NYSE:YUM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.63, ex-items, slightly lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimates of $0.64 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 3% year-over-year to $2.43 billion, ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $2.379 billion
• Shares of Bancorp Rhode Island Inc. (NASDAQ:BARI) rose 43.28% to $44.00 after Brookline Bancorp (NASDAQ:BRKL) reported that it will buy the Providence-based bank for about $234 million in cash and stock
• AES Corporation (NYSE:AES) said it would acquire regional power company DPL Inc. (NYSE:DPL) for $3.5 billion roughly in cash
• Hygiene-services company Swisher Hygiene, Inc (NASDAQ:SWSH) recently announced its plans to sell 9.9 million common shares at $7.70 for a total of $75.9 million
• Banking company Wells Fargo & Co.'s (NYSE:WFC) shares slumped 4.12% after results showed the company generated fewer mortgage banking fees and loan demand stalled from the year-earlier period
• Shares of Sagent Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SGNT) rocketed 24.38% a share in its first day of trade on the Nasdaq. The shares of the company opened at $18.25 a share and jumped to $19.50
• Polaris Industries Inc.’s (NYSE:PII) shares gained 20.95% after the company, reported the acquisition of Kings Mountain, N.C based Indian Motorcycle late on Tuesday. The off-road-vehicle manufacturer also raised its earnings forecast
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.