This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• After a security researcher reported that social networking site LINKEDIN CORP (NYSE:LNKD) has serious security serious flaws which makes its user accounts susceptible to hackers, share prices of the social networking site dropped 5.15% to close at $88.30
• Shares of Sony (NYSE:SNE) slid 1.7% to $26.59 after the electronics maker reported it would incur a loss of 260 billion yen ($3.19 billion) because of the impact of the tsunami and earthquake which had hit Japan on March 11
• Analysts at Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) downgraded Buckle Inc (NYSE:BKE) to a “Sell rating from a “Neutral rating with a target price of $35.00
• Shares of DemandTec, Inc. (NASDAQ:DMAN) were downgraded by analysts of JMP Securities to a “Market perform rating from an “Outperform rating
• Citing the move as a valuation call, analysts of Bank of America Merrill Lynch downgraded shares of Consolidated Edison, Inc. (NYSE:ED) to an "Underperform" rating from a “Neutral rating,
• Analysts at Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) downgraded ON Semiconductor Corp.(NASDAQ:ONNN) to a "Neutral" rating from a “Buy rating with a target price of $12.00
• Analysts at Jefferies downgraded PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG) to a "Hold" rating from a “Buy rating with a target price of $48.50
• Shares of PAREXEL International Corporation (NASDAQ:PRXL) were downgraded by Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) to a "Sell" rating from a “Neutral rating with a target price of $20.00
• Shares of UIL Holdings Corporation (NYSE:UIL) were downgraded by Bank of America Merrill Lynch to an "Underperform" rating from a “Neutral rating with a target price of $33.00
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.