This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of home nursing provider Amedisys, Inc.(NASDAQ:AMED) fell 7.41% after CRT Capital reduced its earnings estimates for fiscal 2011
• According to Canaccord Genuity, data from a trial of Exelixis, Inc's (NASDAQ:EXEL) cancer-drug candidate could possibly worsen its regulatory strategy
• According to the Wall Street Journal, Novartis AG (NYSE:NVS) could possibly opt out from the buying race for medical test manufacturer Gen-Probe Inc (NASDAQ:GPRO)
• Merge Healthcare Inc (NASDAQ:MRGE) announced plans to buy Ophthalmic Imaging Systems (OTC:OISI) for a deal worth $30.3 million in stock
• U.S.-listed shares of Peruvian metal producer Southern Copper Corp. (NYSE:SCCO) declined 11.35%, after a former army rebel won Peru's presidential elections
• Raymond James Financial Inc. downgraded Credicorp Ltd (NYSE:BAP) , the Peruvian financial-services firm from "Outperform" to "Underperform" rating
• Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on shares of Akorn (NASDAQ:AKRX) with an "Overweight" rating
• Shares of Coventry Health Care (NYSE:CVH) were downgraded by Citadel Securities from "Add" to "Neutral" rating
• Credit Suisse (NYSE:CS) initiated coverage on shares of Lloyds Banking Group (NYSE:LYG) with a "Neutral" rating
• Analysts at JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) downgraded shares of Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE:LOW) from "Overweight" rating to "Neutral" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.