This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• International Paper Company (NYSE:IP) offered to buy Temple-Inland (NYSE:TIN) in a deal worth $3.38 billion. Reacting to this development, share prices of Temple-Inland rose 40.36% to close at $29.49
• Share prices of Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:SWKS) increased 7.74% after the chipmaker reaffirmed its guidance
• Clothing maker G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (NASDAQ:GIII) reported its first quarter earnings results. The company posted losses against analysts’ expectations of a profit
• Share prices of Seismic-data equipment Mitcham Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:MIND) rose 5.04% after the company reported first quarter revenues that came in above analysts’ expectation
• Oil and gas giant Sunoco, Inc.'s (NYSE:SUN) shares rose 4.01% after Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) increased the target price and profit estimates of the company. Morgan Stanley also reiterated a "Overweight" rating on the shares of Sunoco
• Share prices of Pep Boys — Manny, Moe & Jack (NYSE:PBY) fell 17.04% a day after the company reported its first quarter earnings results that came in below analysts’ expectations
• Citigroup (NYSE:C) downgraded shares of Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE:IRM) from "Buy" rating to "Hold" rating
• Analysts at RBC Capital downgraded shares of ManTech (NASDAQ:MANT) from "Sector Perform" to "Underperform" rating
• Analysts at Needham downgraded shares of QuinStreet Inc (NASDAQ:QNST) from "Strong Buy" to "Buy" rating also lowering the target price from from $26 to $24
• Analysts at Credit Suisse downgraded shares of French appetite giant TOTAL S.A. (NYSE:TOT) from "Neutral" to "Underperform" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.