This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Shares of bond insurer MBIA Inc. (NYSE:MBI) gained 6.86% after the company said it will withdraw its lawsuit against Bank of America Corp. (NYSE:BAC) and Merrill Lynch
• According to a report, NCR Corporation. (NYSE:NCR) will buy software maker Radiant Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:RADS) in a deal valued at $1.2 billion
• Online travel company Orbitz Worldwide Inc, (NYSE:OWW) said it had entered into a partnership with Virgin Australia. Following this development, shares of the company jumped more than 30% in yesterday's trade
• Shares of Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (NASDAQ:JVA) dropped 23.78% making it the leading laggard stock amongst all coffee companies
• Analysts at UBS (NYSE:UBS) downgraded shares of Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM) citing lower demand for personal computers and weakness in the chip maker's end markets
• Shares of chip maker Microchip Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:MCHP) fell 12.14% making it one of the poorest performers of the day for the S&P 500 after the company reduced its forecast for the first quarter
• On Tuesday, Chesapeake Energy Corp. (NYSE:CHK) said it would invest $150 billion in Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ:CLNE) over the next three years. The fund will enable Chesapeake Energy to develop liquefied natural-gas truck-fueling stations
• Clean Diesel Technologies Inc's shares (NASDAQ:CDTI) gained 59.62% after analysts at Roth Capital initiated coverage on the shares of the company with a "Buy" rating. Roth Capital believes better conditions in the diesel retrofit business will help the company increase its revenue figures
• Although Novellus Systems Inc's. (NASDAQ:NVLS) second quarter earnings figures came in better than the year ago period, the maker of semiconductor equipment lowered its projections for third quarter earnings
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.