This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41 per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate for $0.37. Net sales for the quarter increased 51% year over year to $9.91 billion, above the Zacks Consensus Estimate for $9.37 billion
• Sanmina-SCI Corp.'s (NASDAQ:SANM) share prices rocketed 21.37% after the electronics contract manufacturer posted its third-quarter earnings results which exceeded the Street's expectations
• Analysts at Citi (NYSE:C) upgraded shares of optical networking equipment maker Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ:FNSR) from "Hold" rating to "Buy" rating
• U.S.-listed share prices of Chinese search engine Baidu.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU) gained 5% after the company's third quarter sales came in above expectations
• Shares of Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE:LXK) surged 17.65% after the manufacturer of printers posted its second quarter earnings figures topping market estimates
• Electric retailer RadioShack Corp. (NYSE:RSH) announced that it would offer products and services from Verizon Wireless starting mid-September. Following this development, shares of the company gained 19.86% to close at $15.69
• ACI Worldwide Inc (NASDAQ:ACIW) announced its plans to buy financial services software provider S1 Corp. (NASDAQ:SONE) for $540 million in cash and stock. ACI Worldwide is a provider of payment software
• Hershey Foods (NYSE:HSY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.56, ex-items, marginally above the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.55 per share. Revenues rose 7.5% year-over-year to $1.32 billion
• Jacobs Engineering Group (NYSE:JEC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.71, marginally higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.70 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 9.4% year-over-year to $2.74 billion
• Weatherford (NYSE:WFT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, above the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.15 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 25.2% year-over-year to $3.05 billion, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $2.898 billion
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.