This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• UBS AG (NYSE:UBS) reported that it will slash 3,500 jobs across the globe in an attempt to save $2.5 billion by the end of next year
• The Wall Street Journal reported that Sprint Nextel Corp. (NYSE:S) along with AT&T, Inc. (NYSE:T) and Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ) will be acquiring the rights to Apple Inc.’s (NASDAQ:AAPL) iPhone 5 that is expected to hit the market in September
• Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) said it is going to develop and market cloud-computing products in China
• Omnicare Inc. (NYSE:OCR) said that it might acquire its rival PharMerica Corporation (NYSE:PMC)
• Williams-Sonoma Inc. (NYSE:WSM) posted second quarter earnings per share (EPS) of $0.37, ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.36
• HJ Heinz Co. (NYSE:HNZ) reported first quarter EPS of $0.78, falling short of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.76
• William Blair initiated coverage on Adolor Corp. (NASDAQ:ADLR) with an “Outperform rating
• Atlantic Equities downgraded Eaton Corporation (NYSE:ETN) to an “Underweight rating from a “Neutral rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.