This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc.’s (NYSE:AEO) shares declined 8.78% to $10.60 after the teen-clothing retailer lowered its earnings outlook for the year 2012
• US listed shares of beer maker Heineken NV (PINK:HINKY) fell 6.53% after the brewer revealed that its profit for 2011 is unlikely to grow
• Share prices of semiconductor manufacturer Inphi Corporation (NYSE:IPHI) fell 31.43% after the company lowered its outlook for the remainder of the fiscal year
• Specialty firm Triangle Capital Corp.'s (NYSE:TCAP) shares declined 6.37% after the company decided to go ahead with its sale of 3.5 million shares
• Specialty contracting company Dycom Industries Inc. (NYSE:DY) on late Tuesday reported a steep increase in its fourth quarter income for the fiscal
• Analysts at Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Multi-Fineline Electronix, Inc. (NASDAQ:MFLX) with an "Outperform" rating and set a target price of $22 on the shares of the company
• Analysts at Wunderlich Maker initiated coverage on tissue replacement heart valves Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE:EW with a "Buy" rating. The analysts also changed the target price of the stock to $76.00
• Analysts at Robert W. Baird initiated coverage on shares of search engine operator Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) with an "Outperform" rating and a target price of $650
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.