This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (NASDAQ:ULTA) posted second quarter 2011 earnings of $0.38 per share, which surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.32
• VeriSign Inc. (NASDAQ:VRSN) announced the resignation of its Chief Financial Officer Brian Robins, who stepped down to move on to other opportunities
• The Kroger Co. (NYSE:KR) posted second-quarter 2011 earnings of $0.41 per share, below the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.43 per share
• According to reports from The Wall Street Journal, Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC) is planning to lay off roughly 40,000 employees
• Ticonderoga Securities downgraded Lazard Ltd. (NYSE:LAZ) to “Neutral from a “Buy rating
• Credit Suisse downgraded Sanofi-Aventis (NYSE:SNY) to “Neutral from an “Outperform rating
• Bank of America Corporation downgraded Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:REGN) to “Underperform from a “Neutral rating
• Jefferies Group Inc. (NYSE:JEF) downgraded Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM) to an “Underperform rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.