This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Avis Budget Group (NYSE:CAR) said it will not attempt to acquire Dollar Thrifty (NYSE:DTG), citing poor market conditions
• Share prices of JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (NASDAQ:JAKK) advanced 22.31% after Oaktree Capital offered to buy the toy manufacturer for $20 per share
• Share prices of manufacturer Textron Inc. (NYSE:TXT) shares gained 6.41% after management said the company would reduce its outstanding shares
• Crop-seed company Origin Agritech Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:SEED) share prices fell 12.24% after the company lowered its forecast for the fiscal announced that its chief executive officer has resigned
• Prosperity Bancshares (NASDAQ:PRSP) announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to buy Texas Bankers, Inc. as well as Bank of Texas, its wholly-owned subsidiary
• Analysts at Jefferies initiated coverage on shares of Xcel Energy (NYSE:XEL) with a "Buy" rating and a target price of $27.50 per share
• FBR Capital initiated coverage on provider of loans and money advances Cash America's (NYSE:CSH) shares with an "Outperform" rating
• Analysts at Ticonderoga Securities initiated coverage on Marsh & Mclennan Com (NYSE:MMC) with a "Buy" rating and a target price of $34.00
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.