This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Blackstone Group (NYSE:BX) posted a Q3 loss of $0.31 per share, lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.05 per share
• KeyCorp (NYSE:KEY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.21 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 1.4% year-over-year to $1.04 billion
• AutoNation (NYSE:AN) posted Q3 EPS of $0.48, ex-items, in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate. Revenues for the quarter rose 7.1% year-over-year to $3.51 billion
• Share prices of Lam Research Corp. (NASDAQ:LRCX) declined 5.91% to close at $40.11 after the semiconductor-equipment maker’s first quarter earnings plunged 63% due to sluggishness in the chip segment
• A definitive merger agreement was concluded between AAR Corp (NYSE:AAR) and Telair International under which AAR Corp will buy Telair International and Nordisk Aviation Products, AS from Teleflex Inc. (TFX) for a purchase price of $280 million
• Shares of retailer Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M) increased 0.41% after Thomas Cole, the chief administration officer of the company filed paperwork to sell 72,000 shares of the company
• Shares of Par Pharmaceutical Companies Inc. (NYSE:PRX) fell 2.32% to close at $28.63 after the pharma company disclosed that it has acquired rights of three products from Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NASDAQ:TEVA) after Teva acquired Cephalon, Inc. (NASDAQ:CEPH)
• On Thursday, Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) announced that it plans to buy BNI Video, a private company for a deal worth $99 million in cash and retention-based incentives
• Analysts at Wunerlich upgraded shares of New Oriental Education & Technology (NYSE:EDU) to "Buy" rating from "Hold" rating
• Analysts at Jefferies upgraded shares of Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ:WFM) to "Buy" rating from "Hold" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.