This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• In a deal worth $560 million, Winn-Dixie Stores Inc. (NASDAQ:WINN) will be sold to supermarket operator Bi-Lo LLC. Following the development, shares of Winn-Dixie soared 70.1%
• A company spokeswoman told Reuters that Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE:PG) has stopped full-time hiring for this fiscal year
• Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc. (NASDAQ:SCHN) said that weak environment for recycled metals on a global basis will take a toll on its first quarter fiscal 2012 earnings, dragging them lower. The company now expects earnings per share to come in between $0.18 and $0.25
• Shares of Commercial Metals Company (NYSE:CMC) slid 1.4% after the company declined investor Carl Icahn’s $1.7 billion acquisition bid
• According to British newspaper The Independent, Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) has offered to acquire U.K.'s Gulf Keystone Petroleum for around $10.9 billion
• Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE:RHT) reported third quarter earnings of $0.28 per share, higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.19 a share
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.