This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of bankrupt company AMR Corp. (PINK:AAMRQ) fell 13.32% following reports that the parent company of American Airlines is planning to axe thousands of employees
• Reinforced-plastics maker Cytec Industries Inc. (NYSE:CYT) said it has engaged JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) to explore different options available for separating its coating resin business
• Shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ:CHRW) declined 7.02% to close at $64.01 after the transportation-services provider reported fourth-quarter earnings that came in below expectations
• Petroleum product refiners Marathon Petroleum Corp's. (NYSE:MPC) share prices increased 9.58% after the company announced it may spin off certain assets. Separately, the company also said it would repurchase around $2 billion of its own shares
• Drug developer Dendreon Corp's. (NASDAQ:DNDN) share prices rose 4.93% after the company named John Johnson, as its new CEO and president. Mr. Johnson was earlier associated with Savient Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SVNT)
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.