This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of Coinstar Inc. (NASDAQ:CSTR) surged 13.79% a day after the automated solution provider announced it was teaming up with Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ) to compete with Netflix Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX). Separately, Coinstar said it will buy NCR Corp's (NYSE:NCR) DVD service business
• Global manufacturer of electric motors and controls Regal-Beloit Corporation's. (NYSE:RBC) shares advanced 6.93% after the company's fourth-quarter profit and sales figures came in above market expectations
• Leggett & Platt Inc's. (NYSE:LEG) shares dropped 5.94% to close at $22.00 after the international diversified manufacturer's fourth-quarter earnings fell by 72%
• Sears Holding Co's. (NASDAQ:SHLD) share prices advanced 6.17% following speculation that the retailer was working along with banking giant Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) to identify a buyer
• Shares of Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO) gained slightly by 0.76% to end the day at $68.55 after the soft drink company's fourth quarter earnings topped estimates. Separately, the company also announced a cost saving program
• Share prices of global payments company MasterCard (NYSE:MA) rose marginally to close the day at $392.91 after it said it will double its quarterly dividend
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.