This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALNY) surged 53% following positive results from its Phase I trial of ALN-TTR02, a genetic disorder treatment drug
• Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc. (NYSE:PRX) gained 36.7% after agreeing to be purchased by TPG Capital, a private-equity firm for $1.9 billion
• Shares of Gardner Denver, Inc. (NYSE:GDI) plunged 8.6% after it announced CEO, Barry L. Pennypacker has resigned. Michael Larsen, Chief Financial Officer will serve as interim CEO
• Woodward Inc. (NASDAQ:WWD) declined 4.2% after it lowered its earnings forecast for the third quarter and the full fiscal year due to weaker than expected sales growth in the aerospace segment
• J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:JBHT) reported second quarter earnings per share of $0.67, matching the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.67
• Shares of Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE:GCI) rose 2.7% after it posted second quarter earnings per share of $0.56, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.53 by 3 cents
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.