The Laser Systems & Components industry is having its moment in the sun. That hasn’t escaped the notice of our Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank.
1. What’s causing this bright spot?
2. We all use lasers on some level. Is this more of a consumer centric story considering all the products lasers are either in or they affect?
3. This seems to strike at the heart of Intellectual Property issues. Is that the global story here?
4. Of the countries directly involved, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan are staunch U.S. Allies. But China isn’t. What implications does that carry with it?
5. This industry has seen recent growth. What’s the size of this market?
6. What’s the U.S. macroeconomic impact here?
7. Stock in this industry you like are Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE - Free Report) , Cutera Inc. (CUTR - Free Report) and Iridex Corp. (IRIX - Free Report) .
That’s the latest on the Laser Systems & Components industry in the Global Markets with Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.