Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List today:
• Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM - Free Report) owns, operates, and develops midstream energy assets. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has improved by 7.9% over the last 30 days.
• Changyou.Com Ltd develops and operates online games in the Peoples Republic of China. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has soared by 15.8% over the last 30 days.
• Criteo SA (CRTO - Free Report) is a global technology company specializing in digital performance marketing. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings increase 3.8% over the last 30 days.
• Enviva Partners LP (EVA - Free Report) produces and supplies utility-grade wood pellets to power generators. The Zacks Consensus Estimate revision for its current year earnings was a positive 11.4% over the last 30 days.
• Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR - Free Report) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company focused on the exploration, exploitation, acquisition and production of natural gas, natural gas liquids and crude oil in the United States. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has surged by 56.1% over the last 30 days.
Now See All Our Private Trades
While today's Zacks Rank #1 new additions are being shared with the public, other trades are hidden from everyone but selected members. Would you like to peek behind the curtain and view them? Starting today, for the next month, you can follow all Zacks' private buys and sells in real time from value to momentum . . . from stocks under $10 to ETF and option moves . . . from insider trades to companies that are about to report positive earnings surprises (we've called them with 80%+ accuracy). You can even look inside portfolios so exclusive that they are normally closed to new investors. Click here for all Zacks trades >>