Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List today:
• ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANIP - Snapshot Report) a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, and markets branded and generic prescription pharmaceuticals in the United States. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has improved by 3% over the last 30 days.
• ARRIS International plc (ARRS - Analyst Report) provides media entertainment and data communications solutions in the United States and internationally. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has soared by 9.1% over the last 30 days.
• BHP Billiton plc (BBL - Snapshot Report) together with its subsidiaries operates as a resources company that discovers, acquires, develops, and markets natural resources worldwide. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings increase 2.8% over the last 30 days.
• BioTelemetry, Inc. (BEAT - Snapshot Report) provides cardiac monitoring, cardiac monitoring device manufacturing, and centralized cardiac core laboratory services. The Zacks Consensus Estimate revision for its current year earnings was a positive 7.3% over the last 30 days.
• Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY - Snapshot Report) operates as the bank holding company for the Central Valley Community Bank that provides various commercial banking services to individuals, and business and professional communities in the central valley area of California. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has surged by 36.6% over the last 30 days.
Want to see all of today's Zacks Strong Buys?
Today's 5 additions are just the appetizer. You are welcome to download the full, up-to-the-minute list of 220 Zacks Rank #1 stocks free of charge. There is no better place to start your own stock search. Plus you can also access the full list of must-avoid Zacks Strong Sells and other private research. See the stocks free >>.