Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List today:
• BioTelemetry, Inc. (BEAT - Free Report) offers cardiac monitoring, cardiac monitoring device manufacturing and centralized cardiac core laboratory services. The company operates in three segments: Healthcare, Technology and Research. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has soared by 10.2% over the last 30 days.
• Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY - Free Report) is a bank holding company, which operates through its subsidiary, Central Valley Community Bank that provides various commercial banking services to individuals, and business and professional communities in the central valley area of California. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has surged by 36.6% over the last 30 days.
• Derma Sciences Inc DSCI operates as a medical device company. The company operates through two segments: advanced wound care and traditional wound care products. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings increase 10% over the last 30 days.
• DigitalGlobe Inc provides earth-imagery products and services sourced from own satellite constellation and third-party providers in the United States and internationally. The Zacks Consensus Estimate revision for its current year earnings was a positive 73.4% over the last 30 days.
• Discovery Communications Inc. (DISCK - Free Report) operates as a media company worldwide. The company operates through U.S. Networks; International Networks; and Education and other segments. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has advanced by 1.3% over the last 30 days.
Now See All Our Private Trades
While today's Zacks Rank #1 new additions are being shared with the public, other trades are hidden from everyone but selected members. Would you like to peek behind the curtain and view them? Starting today, for the next month, you can follow all Zacks' private buys and sells in real time from value to momentum . . . from stocks under $10 to ETF and option moves . . . from insider trades to companies that are about to report positive earnings surprises (we've called them with 80%+ accuracy). You can even look inside portfolios so exclusive that they are normally closed to new investors. Click here for all Zacks trades >>