Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List today:
• Astec Industries, Inc. (ASTE - Free Report) designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets equipment and components primarily for the road building, aggregate processing, geothermal, water, oil and gas, and wood processing industries in the United States and internationally. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has soared by 5.9% over the last 30 days.
• Berry Plastics Group, Inc. (BERY - Free Report) manufactures and distributes plastic consumer packaging and engineered materials in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Belgium, France, Australia, Germany, Brazil, Malaysia, India, China, and the Netherlands. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has surged by 4.5% over the last 30 days.
• CryoLife Inc. (CRY - Free Report) manufactures and distributes medical devices worldwide. It also processes and distributes implantable human tissues for use in cardiac and vascular surgeries. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings increase 3.5% over the last 30 days.
• Deckers Outdoor Corp. (DECK - Free Report) designs, markets, and distributes footwear, apparel, and accessories for casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Zacks Consensus Estimate revision for its current year earnings was a positive 3.5% over the last 30 days.
• DTS Inc. provides audio solutions that are incorporated into various consumer electronics devices in the United States, Japan, South Korea, China, and internationally. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has advanced by 5.4% over the last 30 days.
Want to see all of today's Zacks Strong Buys?
Today's 5 additions are just the appetizer. You are welcome to download the full, up-to-the-minute list of 220 Zacks Rank #1 stocks free of charge. There is no better place to start your own stock search. Plus you can also access the full list of must-avoid Zacks Strong Sells and other private research. See the stocks free >>.